Just spent a wonderful two weeks here. We stayed in unit 108 on this visit which was our second and we look forward to many more holidays here. The setting is superb, right on a lovely beach. It's quiet and relaxing and you can just unwind and enjoy the views. I have to say that I think some of the negative comments are downright nasty and I totally disagree with them. The units are a good size, you have everything you need and they are very clean. Towels are changed as you require, beach towels are provided, other little things are provided too which you don't always get such as washing up and dishwasher liquid. Harold and Chris have done a great job here, we have no complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key