We stayed for 4 nights during Christmas week. The positives were a fully equipped kitchen, Very quiet high tech air condinioning units. quiet location, miles of beach to walk on, good beach loungers with pads, lovely landscaping, and a great restaurant ( Lazy Lobster ) within walking distance. The negatives were a bathroom that needed serious updating as there was no counter space ( a medicine cabinet would have helped.) The facility is NOT comprised of bungalows, but attached units like an old style motel. Bring your own paper towels and napkins as none are supplied. You might want to also bring your own toilet paper and tissues unless you are a fan of third world paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key