In December of 2012, my family and I had the good fortune of selecting The Sandpiper Inn in Longboat Key as our destination spot this year.
All six of us loved the setting which was right on the Gulf, as well as our proprietors, Chris and Harold.
The location is a tropical paradise and the individual cottages were clean, and fully equipped with everything we could possibly need for our comfort. Chris and Harold were always onsite and able to assist with a myriad of questions on what to do, directions, local spots and where to dine.
We all loved staying at the Sandpiper Inn and plan to return to this unique vacation retreat.
Love at first sight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key