“You got To go here”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had one of the best breakfast here. The waffle with fruit and whipped cream is the best in the area. The omelet is huge the staff are friendly and on top of their game.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant is in a shopping center with average décor. We had lunch-a chicken salad plate and a reuben sandwich. Both were good, but side dishes were a little weak. Our waitress was very attentive. Our food came quickly. We'd like to try breakfast here sometime.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

FABULOUS! will definately go back to this restaurant. Food was delicious, served quickly and very hot!

1  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed May 11, 2013

St ARMANDS circle is a very pleasant place to visit with lots of restaurants. So when you see a place that says good value and good quality you will normally try it out. We queued for about 30 mins and eventually got our table. As I was unsure of the best way to order the bacon, eggs and pancakes I required, I asked my server what would be "the best way" to do it. The reply was " it just comes off the menu". NO HELP WHATSOEVER. The bill for the coffee,pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a side of sausage pattie for me and my wife was approx $35. NOWHERE NEAR THE VALUE OF CRACKERBARRELL!! THE BEST I COULD SAY ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE WAS.....AVERAGE.

1  Thank Eddie W
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is your run of the mill big menu, casual atmosphere simple place to eat. Great for breakfast and lunch. Not a wallet buster.

Been to Blue Dolphin Cafe? Share your experiences!