“Absolutely the Best”

Lazy Lobster of Longboat
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Description: OUR MISSION Our mission is to be the neighborhood choice for our guests and their families; proudly providing a casual atmosphere that consistently exceeds your expectations. Great food, high energy and honest friendly people are the keys to our success. We’re a fun place to go where you can get anything you want and it will ALWAYS BE GREAT!
Reviewed July 23, 2010

A large group of us found this restaurant after reading reviews and were we ever glad we found it. I do not like seafood but everyone else wanted seafood. I had a filet that was one of the best I have ever had and under $20. Everyone who ordered the seafood was thrilled with their selections. This is one of the best restaurants I have been to in quite some time. Everything was wonderful, service, price, drinks, meals and desserts. I highly, highly recommend!!!

7  Thank AugieGirl
There are newer reviews for Lazy Lobster of Longboat

Reviewed July 15, 2010

Don't dress casual or you will feel out of place. Best food on our trip right here. Beach House is second.

6  Thank dennymonk
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We visited the Lazy Lobster twice while on a weeks vacation to Longboat Key. The food was excellent and very nicely presented. On our first visit our waitress was fairly pleasant, but on our second visit we had a lovely young waitress who was very attentive and very jolly. The restaurant was clean with nicely presented tables. I would definitely recommend a visit should you be in the area.

6  Thank prettypolly155
Reviewed June 18, 2010

My wife & I arrived at the restaurant about 7 pm on 6/18/10. The host asked if we had reservations. When told no, he seemed put out... then showed us to a table in front of the kitchen entry/exit pathway... never mind there were at least 4 other equal size tables nearby and out of the kitchen pathway. When I told him I didn't intend to sit there, he removed one chair from the table and told us that should do it. I had to insist on a different table. In the almost hour we were there, he never again attempted to seat anyone there... so why us? The wait staff was very friendly, but slow taking the order, slow bringing the check and even slower getting our food to the table. Once served, however, the food was good.

1  Thank tampavik
Reviewed June 6, 2010

In a strip mall, therefore not on water, but a very nice place! Go before 5:30 p.m. to enjoy the Happy Hour and lower priced, but delicious meals. LL looks like it caters to a little "older" crowd, but the staff made us -younger diners - feel very welcome. Might be our new favorite place in LBK.

7  Thank StPauliGirlNebraska