“We live on Longboat Key”

Lazy Lobster of Longboat
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Description: OUR MISSION Our mission is to be the neighborhood choice for our guests and their families; proudly providing a casual atmosphere that consistently exceeds your expectations. Great food, high energy and honest friendly people are the keys to our success. We’re a fun place to go where you can get anything you want and it will ALWAYS BE GREAT!
Reviewed March 16, 2010

My wife and I live close enough to Lazy Lobster to walk to lunch.
Mike and Bob have done a great job of making this a "Key" spot for locals and our Tourist Friends.
This is a great place for lunch because the food is so good that the Lazy Lobster is filled during the evening.
Another tip, come around 8:30 as most guests have finished, but there are always a space at the bar, and the bartenders are excellent.

LBKBOB

2  Thank LBKBOB
There are newer reviews for Lazy Lobster of Longboat

Reviewed March 16, 2010

Great food, great service, great hospitality from all the service folks as well as the managers etc. Truly a delightful dining experience.

6  Thank stur10
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Food, service, and ambiance all come together exquisitely at the Lazy Lobster
on Long Boat Key. We have celebrated 2 birthdays there this winter and had a wonderful time both times. Us old timers also appreciate the early bird specials!

7  Thank Jack A
Reviewed March 16, 2010

I live in Longboat Key and as a local I will tell you this is one of the best restaurants on the key. The food is excellent, priced right and the service is top notch. This is a plus in a resort town; also a fun, relaxing ambiance. They have great "early bird" specials and happy hours. My husband and I eat there at least once a week.

8  Thank sjaneherr
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Have been several times and never disappointed. Food has always been great and the service is always up to standards. I hope Lazy Lobster is here to stay. And judging by the crowds, I would guess it's a HIT.

3  Thank Lovetoplaytennis