“Fun in the Sun”
Review of Coquina Beach

Coquina Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: This scenic beach is located next to a small park on Anna Maria Island.
Apollo Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun in the Sun”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Wonderful uncrowded beach. No need for an umbrella since large pine trees shade you if you so choose to sit under them. Have never failed to see either dolphin or manatees. The concessions are good, the restrooms large and well maintained.

1 Thank Dietz W

Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of the best beaches of Florida”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went there on the Thanksgiving weekend. I would like to say that Longboat key is the nicest beach area in Florida. The white sand looks amazing in winter, and the water is so clear. Although, the water was too cold, but my kids, my wife and I had a very good time on the beach and kids play area. The drive from Sarasota all the way to Longboat key is so beautiful. It's so quiet, nice looking, very neat; I think mostly senior citizens/retired people live here.

1 Thank NaveedOrlando
Orlando, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Lots of parking. Beautiful beach with clear water. It's clean, well maintained and perfect for families with children.

Southport UK
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Came for the afternoon sat on the gorgeous soft white sand.Lovely.
Had some Edy's ice cream from the cafe.Perfect.
The beach was very clean with nice restrooms and showers.
Also saw the sand sculptures that were made at the weekend.

Largo, Florida, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“One Beautiful Beach!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ernie, my hubby, and I were here yesterday, and this has to be the most beautiful beach I have ever been on. The water is so clear and the beach is spotless, friendly folks, and a real laid-back atmosphere. We drove from Largo to go to this beach, as it's nicer than our local beaches and we love the area. We want to move to this area in the future.

Visited October 2013