“well maintained” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Live Oak
Canton, Ohio
“well maintained”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed here for one night while on a bicycle tour. Very clean and quiet. Nice breakfast room and breakfast selection. They actually have HD signals for all channels. Most motels have flat screen HD TVs these days, but no HD signals. There are some restaurants nearby, but it is 2.5 miles north of downtown.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank OhioDave_47
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, April 3, 2014

Quality Inn & Suites Live Oak, Florida
386-362-6000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stayed here when I-10 was shut down. I had picked up a coupon at the Love's an exit West (we had to come back East to find a place to stay) and when I called, Miranda (their front desk person who is terrific) explained that we could get points at one price or use the coupon. With this in mind, we chose the points and paid a little more. We had the cleanest room - the tub was cleaner than any hotel we had stayed in over the numerous stays we've had this month since we are traveling. It was as clean as my sister's home (and she is very tidy). The front desk was cooperative. The only down side is that the walls are not well insulated and the people next door were noisy. I hope we never have to stay again (it is 2 hours from family) but I would do so without hesitation.

I've rated this excellent because I was so relieved to have a safe, clean, and comfortable room after fearing we might spend the night stuck on the road. Usually I reserve excellent for the very best places (Heathrow Hilton, for example), but I made an exception, so please don't read my reviews and think the places I rated Very Good aren't as good as this, they are, but I'm feeling very generous because it was much better than expected.

Room Tip: An end room would reduce your noise to one wall.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EBapps
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking a time and give us your feedback about your recent visit at our hotel.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your experience will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

General Manager.
Quality Inn & Suites,
Ontario's Near North, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed at this inn January/2014 -
Room quality average and very clean - breakfast OK.
My main complaint - They would not give me any reward points for my stay -
said it was because I used a discount coupon from an interstate travel guide .
I asked why not - I was, after all, spending $ for the room and I felt I should receive the number of points appropriate for the amount spent.
They said it was the Choice Privileges policy.
I contacted Choice Privileges - they confirmed it was their policy.
Choice awards points based on how much the customer spends for a room - the more you spend, the more points you receive - except if you use an advertising coupon -then you get nothing!
NOT RIGHT!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Skinns99
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team i wouldlike to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experiance for our guests in future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can provide you with a superior experiance.

General Manage
Quality Inn & Suites.
Wilson, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

For all the Quality Inn's I have ever stayed in this one was far below the value I've come to expect. Not that it was dirty or did not have the usual amenities but that the quality of the amenities was below expected of a Quality Inn. The worst part of it all was that I paid more for this room than a room the night before in Port Wentworth, Ga which had a much higher quality. I would never stay at this Quality Inn again. The towels were thin. There was not enough pillows only 4 where as the normal is 6. Mattress was not comfortable. Shower felt dirty. Poor water pressure. Breakfast did not have the full hot breakfast that Quality Inns usually have.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Angela B
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Angela B.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiance regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I also would like to inform you that i have added 1,000 Choice Privileges Points onto your account for any Inconvenience.

Rini Kapasi.
Hyde Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Staff was wonderful. The room was very clean, had nice flat screen TV, a comfortable bed, shower had excellent water pressure and the WiFi worked great. Breakfast offered a good selection too. Was also quiet and there were a few stores and places to eat very nearby as well. And at a coupon rate it made my stay even better.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Bruce S
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Bruce S,

Thank you for taking a time to share your experiance with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your positive feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experiance for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experiance, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Rini Kapasi.
General Manager.
Quality Inn & Suites
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night while attending a music festival close by. The staff were friendly and the service all around was exceptional. I later discovered that I had left a necklace there and they mailed it back to me right away. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Ms. Carolyn,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Quality Inn & Suites Live Oak, Florida
386-362-6000
Dunedin, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great quiet hotel. Clean, comfortable beds, good pool and great breakfast. A few minor things would make it perfect. Better quality toilet paper and moving a table out of the small breakfast room into lobby and adding a couple more tables there would make the place perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a time and give us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experiance for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Quality Inn & Suites
Super 8 Lake City
Super 8 Lake City
#9 of 24 in Lake City
Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak

Been to Quality Inn Live Oak? Share your experiences!