“Camping”

Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Live Oak
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

First visit here. Very nice they had the festival lights which was spectacular! They offer a cafe for lunch and in their music hall dinner is available with various entertainment . The "legends" singers not my cup of tea but tolerable. Would go back

1  Thank cly516

Reviewed November 3, 2013

What a great experience. 4 days of great music ,great food but most of all . all the great people who make it happen. this year it was Willie Nelson, Chris Kristofferson, John Prine, and more .

1  Thank David N
Reviewed August 19, 2013

They say during the Festivals its a nice place to go, Even though there wasnt much going on. I will be coming back during Festivals time just to have a exp here.

1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My friends have been going here for years and I finally was able to join them for their traditional "River Run" for Memorial Day weekend.

We unloaded our almost 40 canoes (we have over 70 people camping over the next 3 days!) and cars at the Canoe Outpost and left our cars there.

Once our trip was over, we called and had a shuttle pick us up and take us the 10 or so miles back to the Music Park. It was $10 a person which I thought was a little much, but it was convenient and pretty much our only way to get back to our cars after camping and canoeing for 3 days! I can't wait to do it again next year!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is our top pick of Florida venues !! Camping , Canoeing , Horseback riding, Concert Venue, the comfort of vacation in everyway !!

2  Thank Pete S