“The cabin made it so easy”

Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Live Oak
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I just got home from Magnolia Fest. He had been to Wanee fest many times, both camping and RVing. Wanting to give me a little more luxury, we rented one of the park model cabins. They are actually small "mobile Home" units called park units. Ours was a one bedroom with full bath, and kitchenette. We didn't have a stove but we had sink, frig, and microwave. We brought a small grill to supplement. Although some of the food vendors are okay, 4 days of vendor food, you will want to be able to heat up some oatmeal, make a grilled cheese, or cook some brawts, or whatever else, quick and comforting appeals to you, so the grill came in handy.
I had read a negative review of the cabins so I was apprehensive but it was much better than I hoped for. It was clean and comfortable. It was furnished simply but quite frankly you are going to be spending most of the time at the music. Or if you came for just relaxing, it is a beautiful area and the Suwannee river is great. Yes, it was an expensive weekend. But we saw great musicians, some we knew and came for, Bonnie Raitt, and Emmylou Harris, and others we discovered. It was a great experience that I would do again....who's playing next year?

5  Thank Spunkysmom

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

My family and I camp here about 3 times a year. You can't beat this place for a relaxing rv park with lots of golf cart trails and music every weekend. The only negative is that they are very disorganized in office.

2  Thank sugtaz
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The best part of this park is that the Kayak outfitters will shuttle you upriver so you can park here, and paddle downriver.

1  Thank Sailingfun
Reviewed August 9, 2012

my husband and I love the spirit of the suwannee...I have been going to this park since I was a small child and now enjoy it with my husband. They have everything you need there, there prices a little high but the memories you will make are well worth it! We always tent or get a cabin with ofcourse a golf cart!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

2  Thank mcalways
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is an awesome place if you come to Live Oak for pleasure. It offers so many different activites to do.

2  Thank Tsimone12