“Narrow Boat ramp”

Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Live Oak
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The best part of this park is that the Kayak outfitters will shuttle you upriver so you can park here, and paddle downriver.

1  Thank Sailingfun

Reviewed August 9, 2012

my husband and I love the spirit of the suwannee...I have been going to this park since I was a small child and now enjoy it with my husband. They have everything you need there, there prices a little high but the memories you will make are well worth it! We always tent or get a cabin with ofcourse a golf cart!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

2  Thank mcalways
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is an awesome place if you come to Live Oak for pleasure. It offers so many different activites to do.

2  Thank Tsimone12
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The park is beautiful and events fun but admission and events very expensive and definately not worth their cost.

2  Thank patty l
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I have lived near the park our hole lives. I have camped at the park on numerous occasions and have attended the annual Country Music Jam. The jam is nice for people looking to have a good time and listen to music. The camp-ground accomodations are nice. Only complaint is that it is not right on the river.

1  Thank Amanda W