“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Vero Beach
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ate at Big Woods on the way to Tallahassee in June and we loved the food and the people! We had the Cuban Sandwich (best we had ever had!), riblets (delicious), pork sandwiches. Everything was excellent and the wait staff was very attentive. Highly recommend this restaurant. Great place to stop along I-10.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank rhpeirce

“Amazing”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My Family And I Have Eaten Here Numerous Times, And Will Continue To In The Future. Food And Service Has Always Been Superb. A Great Stop Along i-10

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank jleach1107
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I haven't found anything I don't like. The bar is awesome! The staff/service has always been fast and friendly. We will definitely be back!

2 Thank Curtispetersen
North Florida
“Nice Evening”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Decided to try Big Wood with some friends last night. I really enjoyed it. I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't care for Big Daddy's but was pleasantly surprised last night. We had the hot wings and a friend had the sampler platter. Wings had a great taste and the "inferno" sauce had a great flavor but wasn't very hot. Beer was good and cold and prices were very reasonable. Will be going back. Only draw back I could see was the wings are on the small side.

• Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“yukk”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

i'm guessing this is the old Big Daddy's because everything is the same only changed the name still taste bad and cost way too much please skip mcdonalds has better food and trust me thats saying a lot

• Visited March 2013