“Great place and great location”

Review of Pirates Pointe

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place and great location”
Reviewed October 4, 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Excellent !!! I rented this house for a month last fall and didn't want to leave. I towed a boat down from NC and docked it in the canal right behind the house. Part of my family came down for part of the month and they were also ready to move there after just a week. It's also only 27 miles to Key West, which we took in often, esp. during Halloween. I would be there now if I didn't have a medical issue that's keeping me home for a few months.
Oh, the house was also spotless and move in ready.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing