“Delectable Delights”

The Dining Room at Little Palm Island
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dining Room at Little Palm Island is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pirates Rd.
Montreal, Canada
“Delectable Delights”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed for 5 days this November and every meal was delicious. We usually just grabbed the Pork Empanadas or Cerviche for an afternoon snack. Breakfast was fantastic - whether it was French Toast, Eggs Benedict or even just oatmeal. It was never boring - fresh fruit, new preparations or even some old favorites prepared to perfection. Dinners were amazing - gourmet without being over the top. We were never disappointed and found ourselves cleaning our plates! The Dinner menu changes nightly, keeping things exciting, and was personalized with our names each night. For our anniversary night, we were presented with a copy of the menu as a keepsake. My husband had arranged a private dinner on the beach - the entire staff knew and kept the secret all week! The food is definitely top quality but most importantly, so is the staff. Personable and friendly service while remaining impeccable - everything about Little Palm makes you feel welcome.

• Visited November 2013

“An amazing meal at an amazing place.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I took my wife here for her 40th birthday. An amazing meal. We took the private boat to the island and were seated at the waters edge. They knew it was her birthday and they had a personalized menu wishing herbs happy birthday.

They change their menu items daily. We each got the 5 course tasting menu. The food was amazing.

The location, ambience, service {annalee} was all out of this world. One of the top dining experiences of my life.

• Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I decided to try this little island for our anniversary dinner and the experience was amazing! Beautiful setting, gorgeous sunset, romantic, perfect for a special occasion. It's something that you have to experience once in a lifetime. Service was great! All staff was friendly and professional.

The food is definitely pricey! I mean, three small pieces of lobster that will not fill you up was about $60.00. Be prepared to walk out of this restaurant with a $100.00+ bill. But overall, it's worth it the experience!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Outstanding Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We are from New Orleans, so great food is important. This place definitely delivered in terms of food, and the atmosphere and setting are out of this world. I would highly recommend for a romantic dinner or special occasion. We stayed at Little Palm Island for 3 nights and ate here each night. Every night was great and had a new menu.

My only complaint was that I thought the price of the food was very high. I eat out at a lot of nice restaurants and the prices here shocked me.

Istanbul
“Bad and expensive”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were staying at the hotel (superb), so had a dinner and breakfast at the Dining Room there. Both were pretty bad. We started dinner with beet salad, which was 70pct cubed cheese (manchego?) and 30pct cubed beets. Not a good start... I had a very mediocre ribeye, my wife had scallops that she said were just ok. The bill was extremely steep $60-70 for a main).
Breakfast was probably worse. I had scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. The eggs were a solid rubbery dry blob that could be cut cleanly with a knife! Probably the result of sitting in a warming dish or under an infrared light for a couple of hours. same for the bacon - it was very hard and unedible.
Great location, fantastic setting, spoilt by very poor food. Perhaps the chef was sick that day?