Stayed here twice. Cottages are not very fancy - at all. In fact, the bathrooms have rickety plumbing fixtures with stains and rust in many places. The furnishings in the living spaces were decent, but the mattress was awful. The fit and finish of the whole place is what I would call "lower Keys neglect chic". That is to say that I wouldn't have expected anything else given the environs. I rated Dolphin Marina and Cottages Very Good because this ISN'T Little Plam Island. And you're paying a very fair price. The marina staff is super friiendly and the rental boats were dynamite. Like I said, manage your expectations -this is not South Beach - it's Little Torch Key. Rent a boat, charter a guide, have a beer or three, shut off your phone (better yet leave it home) and be thankful that places like this still exist. One day it'll be a La Quinta Inn or a McDonalds....PS - Can't say enough about the staff. Al just so nice. Thanks Jenniffer:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consider Dolphin Marina and Cottages your home while fishing, boating or diving in the Florida Keys. You are sure to catch the time of your life at this Lower Keys lodging and fishing venue. Located at mile marker 28.5 On the picturesque Overseas Highway, Dolphin Marina and Cottages is close to Key West, just south of Big Pine Key and is the gateway to the picturesque Little Palm Island and Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Dolphin Marina & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Marina Hotel Little Torch Key
- Dolphin Marina & Cottages Little Torch Key, Florida