“Wonderful!”

SpaTerre at Little Palm Island Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: There is a Florida Keys spa resort that exists solely to promote health and well being for mind, body and soul. It is SpaTerre, the signature spa of Noble House Hotels & Resorts. Here, exotic Balinese spa treatment and Thai body rituals are custom-designed to replace the weight of the world with the feeling of utter relaxation. The healing properties of flowers and spices are used liberally to enhance each spa experience. Visit our Florida day spa once, and it's sure to become a habit.
Reviewed January 25, 2012

If you are looking for wonderful personal attention, then Spa Terre is the place. What's not to like about a little spa nestled on a private island? My husband had the Swedish Massage and I had the cleansing facial. We were so relaxed we decided to head to the pool and sip a cocktail. Pure perfection!

All reviews
"worth every penny"
"my wife and i"
"diamond"

Reviewed January 17, 2012

The services were deluxe, but at deluxe prices...the most I have ever spent on a massage, facial, etc., but the experience was lovely, nonetheless!! If $$$ is no object, or you have a special occasion to celebrate, go for it! Just don't look at the bill! LOL!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Staying on the island in a holiday cottage, I learned of Little Palm Island and decided to take a day for myself and leave the parenting duties to my husband. The sweet little wooden boat picked me up at 10:30 and I enjoyed a 10 minute ride through the sunshine and sparkly turquoise waters. Diane, the spa manager, met me at the dock and took me along some of the island paths to the spa. I had the Javanese Royal Treatment and loved every second of it. The therapist was wonderful, the products were wonderful. Loved all the little extras -- esp. the ginger tea and chocolates in the rose petal soaking tub.

Decided to stay for lunch and ended up nibbling and reading a good book for two hours. All food was excellent -- I had the fish tacos and the guava ice cream. Just me and the beach and my book and delicious food and a mojito, all afternoon... Definitely a day I'd like to repeat again and again, especially as I write this from the cold grey north. It was wonderful.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

The spa is pretty standard. Yes, it's on a secluded island, however, for $300 a treatment, you expect it to knock your socks off. It was typical for a resort spa experience.