I have stayed at Parmer's Resort several times and have recommended it to many others, who also loved it there. The resort is in the Florida Keys, right on the water where you can dock your boat. I love swinging in one of the many hammocks and just enjoying the view. The place is super clean, the grounds are meticulous and the staff treats you like a long lost friend. The rooms range from small to two floor suites so go on line to pick the room that's right for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida