Spent 8 nights last March at Parmer's and loved it! The location is only 20-30 minutes from Key West so we could go in for the day but escape all the crazyness at night. Little Torch Key/Summerland Key was close to Bahia Honda beach, snorkel trip operators and terrific fishing off a bridge. Parmer's was a great deal---beautiful grounds with 50 exotic birds that are very well taken care of, nice updated rooms, and a nice breakfast spread that is included in the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida