We arrived at Parmer's on March 13, 2009 and we stayed five days. Our accomodation, called The Wahoo was very clean and we situated right beside the ocean. Each day we were greeted by glorious sunrises. The staff were very friendly and gave us great tips on what to see and where to eat. Our girls loved the pool and the grounds. Parmer's location was central, about 35 minutes from Key West, but very close to a great beach at Bahia Honda and conservation areas on Big Pine Key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida