We stayed in the Lagoon cottage for 5 days, the cottage was lovely. It was very clean & well furnished, with a large lounge area with two settee plus a dining room. There was a big kitchen & breakfast table. Two bedrooms & one bathroom with shower.
The resort was lovely & clean with beautiful views. The swimming pool area was lovely & clean too. The breakfast was included in the price & served in the room near the office. There was fresh orange juice, coffee & teas. Donuts , fresh fruits, cereals, jam ,peanut butter & the bread was gorgeous, which you could toast.
You would find it hard to fault this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida