We have been going to Parmer's Resort for 22+ years when it was known as Parmer's Place and Mr. Parmer ran it. He sold it many years ago and while there were some changes made the new owners have maintained the ambiance of this quiet, clean, serene place it always was. Some of the changes couldn't be helped as they were a result of a Hurricane . I do miss the birds that Mr.Parmer had around the resort. The contnental breakfast dosen't have all the choices it once did, this resort is just a wonderful place to unwind at. Close to Bahia Honda State Park a most beautiful beach and the pool is always heated. Most of all while not very fancy this resort is so clean, comfortable and old Keys in style it is one of our favorite places to vacation. When our sons were young they loved it. The views of the water are amazeing.
Jack and Lonnie Raia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida