Spent about a week a Parmer's , our first time in the lower cays and our first time at Parmer's. We had the Marlin room in the main building. The room was as clean as any and at any price, but don't expect the WOW factor. Tiled floor and the shower was huge with plenty of hot water. No one comes in and cleans your room when you want clean towels just bring the used towels and pick up new ones at the office. No beach but a great heated kidney shaped pool. A nice breakfast is included...fruit, coffee, toast, english muffins, donuts, milk, juice. Some nice restaurants not far and just up the street major drug stores for shampoo and all that. The location is very quiet so you will get a good nights sleep. Nothing in the keys is cheep everything comes in and out on that small ribbon of a road (US 1). Also don't rush and try not to come or out on a weekend.. the traffic ( only a few places to pass slow cars or trucks) is heavy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida