“Love this place”

Parmer's Resort
Cicero, New York
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

First time we stayed here,loved the staff Ed was the best .Me and my sister had the best time will go back for sure.Pool was awsome so well taking care of,Thanks to all for making our vacation the best

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank margaret376

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

What a marvelous hotel. From the minute I entered the hotel grounds, it was clear that everything was spotless and neat as a pin. The grounds were beautiful and clean. The hotel room was spotless. We had a room with two double beds and our linens were very very high quality. The bed was a joy to sleep in, such a comfortable mattress.
The room was very clean. In the bath, the shower pressure was wonderful. The room had a small refrigerator and a microwave: both looked new. They did not have daily maid service unless requested. This was fine with me, I find it intrusive and expensive (since I always feel compelled to tip for maid service). Drove down to Key West for the evening, 30 minutes or so away. Took full advantage of the hammocks swaying at various locations around the hotel. Was disappointed when I found someone in the first hammock I saw- then I realized there were several more peppered around the property. There are also heavenly Adirondack chairs all over the place, calling your name. And you can sit at the ocean in one if these chairs with something to read and read nothing at all because you are mesmerized by the pelicans flying to and fro, back and forth.
A lovely place, marvelous experience.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank mlesniak262
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed in the Rose room, one of the smaller rooms, but perfect for us - very clean and it had everything we needed. The other couple traveling with us stayed in the room right next to us and we were able to move around the deck tables and chairs and enjoy the space together. The continental breakfast was good with fresh fruit and enough items to make everyone happy. We loved the atmosphere of the place - seemed laid back and easy going, but very clean and organized. The service is so wonderful here. It is probably their best attribute although everything else was good too. They accommodated every request and even called right away to let me know I left a couple of items in the room and shipped them back to me. We all said we would definitely stay there again if we come back to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy A
York
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place, it was immaculate. Very homey and Key kind of charming. Was the best price I could find in my budget. This is not a fancy place. We usually sleep and bathe in our room, so we don't need frills. But it was so nice I could have been happy just staying on their grounds and chilling in the Keys. A very light continental breakfast. But clean dinning area. Pool looked great. Just amazed by how clean everything was. No room service, not even to make beds, you go to the office for clean linens. Not a problem of us. They have a wide variety of rooms, we only had the bed and bath. The employees very very nice and helpful. And all English speaking Americans. I want to go back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Laurie W
Island Park, New York
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed here for one week in the room named Marlin. It was a large room with a comfy king size bed, tiled floor, updated furniture, refridgerator and microwave. The shower in the bathroom can easily fit 2. We enjoyed the pool, having barbeques near the water and relaxing in the hammocks. We worked on our putting at the putting green. It was quiet and clean. The continental breakfast was just right. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: call early. this place is popular. There is many different room styles and sizes to choose from.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ciana007
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We stayed in the Snapper suite, two queen sized beds on the waterfront. Nice big room with a refrigerator and kitchen. The room was a little dated, but obviously well kept up. The mattresses were new. The AC and fridge were a bit loud, but not terribly so. The whole place was just relaxing. The staff is so amazingly friendly. Maybe the long winter had me jaded, because I was a little leery at first. I was waiting for someone to be grumpy. But they are living in paradise, so they are all relaxed. Every restaurant recommended was a hit (Boondocks and No Name were our faves) and they had great ideas for what to do. Even the grounds were immaculate, they even raked the sand under the hammocks. The free breakfast was simple and more than adequate. Toast, english muffins, donuts, piles of fresh fruit, orange juice, etc.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank nursecarmen
Mays Landing, New Jersey
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Parmer's has all the appeal of a charming, old- Florida style motel. By that I mean: quiet, individual units that are spotlessly clean in a tranquil setting right on the water. Hosts were super friendly and accommodating. (They provided a continental type breakfast every morning). The heated pool was lovely; I took advantage of it each day I was there. The location was ideal, with Bahia Honda beaches minutes away and Key West a little over half an hour's drive. The infamous "No Name Bar" was tucked away nearby (try and find it!). Completely relaxing atmosphere. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in an efficiency, "Pinfish" that included everything we needed. Had a nice view...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
The Inn at Key West
The Inn at Key West
#43 of 51 in Key West
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa,...
#1 of 2 in Little Torch Key
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort

Been to Parmer's Resort? Share your experiences!