I loved this place, it was immaculate. Very homey and Key kind of charming. Was the best price I could find in my budget. This is not a fancy place. We usually sleep and bathe in our room, so we don't need frills. But it was so nice I could have been happy just staying on their grounds and chilling in the Keys. A very light continental breakfast. But clean dinning area. Pool looked great. Just amazed by how clean everything was. No room service, not even to make beds, you go to the office for clean linens. Not a problem of us. They have a wide variety of rooms, we only had the bed and bath. The employees very very nice and helpful. And all English speaking Americans. I want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida