We stayed here for one week in the room named Marlin. It was a large room with a comfy king size bed, tiled floor, updated furniture, refridgerator and microwave. The shower in the bathroom can easily fit 2. We enjoyed the pool, having barbeques near the water and relaxing in the hammocks. We worked on our putting at the putting green. It was quiet and clean. The continental breakfast was just right. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida