If you don't want to waste all your money staying in the keys, then this is the place for you. Only thirty miles from Key West and still all the island flavor you could want. The staff was the best! We had one thing that bugged us with our first room, so they upgraded us to a better room for the rest of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida