My husband and I spent 7 days back in Jan of 2013 for our anniversary. We purchased the meal plan, because we are foodies and love to eat. I think we could have skipped it, since I couple never finish the 3rd or 4th course. The food is expensive, but worth every penny. So, if you want to be sure you have no outrageous surprises, the meal plan may be the best way to go, then you know what you will expect for that part of your trip.
The chef is amazing, the staff is very attentive, and the peace you have on this island is like no other. With no TV, limited wifi coverage, you are forced to slow down and let it all go. This was a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Palm Island has been the escape of choice for presidents, high profile celebrities and savvy travelers alike. The magic of this island is its exclusive location where a captivating view exists in every direction. All Bungalow Suite are housed in thatched roof bungalows, with custom-made beds so plush some guests never want to leave; outdoor showers and all the requisite luxe amenities. There are no telephones or televisions, or guests under the age of 16 - the only distractions are the outdoors and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Palm Island Hotel Little Torch Key
- Little Palm Island Resort And Spa
- Little Palm Island Fl
- Hotel Little Palm Island
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort Little Torch Key, Florida