Beautiful, felt like you were in the Caribbean but over priced for not having a beach. Lovely beach chairs, umbrellas but no body of water to swim in. The Inn is lovely, service is way beyond expectations and food outstanding, don't order beef or meat, just doesn't happen.
Dress is Country Club casual, no jeans for dinner, more casual for lunch and breakfast. No sees ems (small bugs) were in their biting mood from time to time, which made for unpleasant dining or sitting my the pool. Question: Would I go again. Answer: yes, but at a much lesser rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Palm Island has been the escape of choice for presidents, high profile celebrities and savvy travelers alike. The magic of this island is its exclusive location where a captivating view exists in every direction. All Bungalow Suite are housed in thatched roof bungalows, with custom-made beds so plush some guests never want to leave; outdoor showers and all the requisite luxe amenities. There are no telephones or televisions, or guests under the age of 16 - the only distractions are the outdoors and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Palm Island Hotel Little Torch Key
- Little Palm Island Resort And Spa
- Little Palm Island Fl
- Hotel Little Palm Island
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort Little Torch Key, Florida