“A warm welcome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Fox Diner

Red Fox Diner
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Red Fox has been a tradition in Lighthouse Point for over 40 years. We offer quality, made to order food and friendly service! Many locals eat here every day - stop in and see why. We serve breakfast all day. Be sure to check our the days lunch specials on our website - our "Burger of the Day" is always a winner. Too busy to come in - we deliver locally, too! Well behaved dogs are welcome at our outside tables. Try us and see what Lighthouse Point is talking about!
Pompano Beach, Florida
“A warm welcome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

It was a beautiful day here in Pompano,Fl. so we thought we would go to the Red Fox Diner where we can eat outside and enjoy the company of others.Linda and I had a Big breakfast and plenty left over.We met some really cool people today.They are so friendly there, and the prices are great!The doggies were out enjoying the outside as well. Yes, they are a pet friendly place.This is truly a place to relax, and enjoy the food as well as new people. I took some pics.for you to enjoy and see for yourself.The staff are all Awesome! Coffee is always hot an ready before you even ask for more.Come down and start your day at The Red Fox Diner!

• Visited May 2013

Pompano Beach, Florida
“A Fun Day Out At The Red Fox Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stop by for a hearty breakfast this morning and was greeted with smile's as the waitress serverd us coffee. You can eat inside or outside,and today was a perfect day for the outside. They welcome your Pet's as well. We saw the cutiest puppies. Today we were offered to try the soup, which was wonderful. The cook there is Awesome! Made to order as always.Today we tried the Cabbage soup. Yummy! We had too take a few bowls home for later. They even have a delivery guy! What more could you ask for? The prices are great as well.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Been enjoying for 40 years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

This is just a very good diner. It has changed owners, but I have fond memories of this place growing up here over the years. We no longer Iive here but visit when we get back. We go for breakfast. You can't go wrong with the standard fare. The owner and his crew are always great. A very good value. I also love the pictures that are on the walls, remember much and know many who are in them.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Place to Take the Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I am a local and I have two small Children under the age of 2. The service here is amazing! They understand and value the importance of good-old fashion customer service. My two year old son loves the bacon. The waitresses always take the time to talk to my children and goggle and gaggle at my little baby girl. I never worry about what section to sit in because all of the girls are top-notch. We always enjoy seeing Lou (owner) when ever he pops in. Everything I have ever eaten has been excellent. -(I have only been for breakfast)... I love how if my mom and I share an omlett that they take the time to split it on two plates for us...most places just bring you an extra plate make you do it yourself. The coffee is reallllllly gooooooooooood...and that is important to us because if you are going to go out good coffee is a MUST!

• Visited July 2012
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Used to go all the time for Sunday brunch but something has changed. The fresh veggies in the omelettes are now a FROZEN bag of goo they must have picked up at Winn Dixie (not even Pulbix qualtiy!!!!)
I no longer go

Visited August 2011
redfoxdiner, Owner at Red Fox Diner, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like our veggie omelette. Yes, we do use a veggie mix but from our restaurant supplier not Winn Dixie. It's normally a very popular entree but I guess we had a bad day. I hope you will try us again.
Patty Petrone, Owner