“Fresh Flavors!”

Le Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 44th Street & NE 48th Street
Description: Some of our reviews: "Best Restaurant in North Broward" (Sun-Sentinel) “Surprisingly Awesome Strip Mall Restaurant” (Zagat).. "Elin & Andy Trousdale continue to wow guests from their funky storefront French-influenced bistro." (John Tanasychuck, Sun Sentinel)... “Le Bistro is that rare dining establishment that conveys ma-and-pa-type warmth, reflecting the earnest efforts of owners Elin and Andy Trousdale” (Rochelle Koff Miami Herald)... “The food is stunning” (Gordon Ramsey) ...Special attention to providing Gluten Free dining.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I went to Le Bistro for dinner for the first time a few weeks ago and would highly recommend it to visitors and residents alike. The menu is varied with something to please everyone, the entrees were truly made to order, and the mushroom soup, and vegetable du jour were mouthwatering good. We'll go back soon to this quiet and cozy restaurant that feels like its off the beaten path, yet easy to find right on Federal Highway!

1  Thank Carol11377

Reviewed June 19, 2013

when you want to get a way for a great meal this is the spot, service is great fine dinning at reasonable pricing

Reviewed June 19, 2013

With all the French restaurants closing in south Florida my wife and I have been on a search for good quality French Food. I found Le Bistro reading the Sun Sentinal review and we decided to give it a shot. The ambiance leaves a little to be desired but the food was very good. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place surpassed my expectations. The food was surprisingly scrumptious and I have never had such high quality gourmet food before. Eating here will be a new and fantastic experience. One that you will happily go home with, completely satisfied and eager to indulge yourself again. I recommend this to anyone who desires and wants to try the best of the best.

1  Thank AlexandraT83611
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a trip to South Florida when we came to Le Bistro. We both ordered the steak dinner, some wine, and the creme brulee. The steak was the best steak I've ever had and my girlfriend agreed. It was absolutely delicious! The creme brulee swept us both away. If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and visit the outstanding Le Bistro.

1  Thank Holden H