“the best”

Le Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 44th Street & NE 48th Street
Description: Some of our reviews: “Surprisingly Awesome Strip Mall Restaurant” (Zagat).. "Elin & Andy Trousdale continue to wow guests from their funky storefront French-influenced bistro." (John Tanasychuck, Sun Sentinel)... “Le Bistro is that rare dining establishment that conveys ma-and-pa-type warmth, reflecting the earnest efforts of owners Elin and Andy Trousdale” (Rochelle Koff Miami Herald)... “The food is stunning” (Gordon Ramsey) ...Special attention to providing Gluten Free dining.
Sunrise, Florida
“the best”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

when you want to get a way for a great meal this is the spot, service is great fine dinning at reasonable pricing

home
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

With all the French restaurants closing in south Florida my wife and I have been on a search for good quality French Food. I found Le Bistro reading the Sun Sentinal review and we decided to give it a shot. The ambiance leaves a little to be desired but the food was very good. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Delicious gourmet food”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place surpassed my expectations. The food was surprisingly scrumptious and I have never had such high quality gourmet food before. Eating here will be a new and fantastic experience. One that you will happily go home with, completely satisfied and eager to indulge yourself again. I recommend this to anyone who desires and wants to try the best of the best.

• Visited April 2013

1 Thank AlexandraT83611
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal I've ever had.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a trip to South Florida when we came to Le Bistro. We both ordered the steak dinner, some wine, and the creme brulee. The steak was the best steak I've ever had and my girlfriend agreed. It was absolutely delicious! The creme brulee swept us both away. If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and visit the outstanding Le Bistro.

1 Thank Holden H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wow! Thanks so much to Andy and Elin for a fabulous Chef's Choice multi-course dinner!

Their Federal Highway bistro, hidden away in a strip mall across the street from Glacier and Ice, is a delightful escape from the pedestrian cuisine offered in so many south Florida restaurants. A delicious blend of French food prepared with an innovative flare and impeccable presentation, this restaurant is a must for any foodie in the area.

Although I'm quite confident that I am missing many of the ingredients and subtle spices that add the "je ne sais quoi" to our multi-course meal, in brief, it all started with fois gras on crostini complemented with berry jam nestled in an endive leaf, followed by a brisket croquette with dijon horseradish sauce. The fish course was perfectly delicious - crispy salmon with a lightly cooked center on sauteed vegetables, followed by smoked pork belly (who knew pork belly was so delicious?), and completed with the signature swan pastry dessert.

Fabulous, elegant and delicious. Thanks again for enriching my palate! XO

1 Thank Sue K