“Best sushi in Lighthouse Point/Pompano Beach area!!”
Review of Heart Rock Sushi - CLOSED

Heart Rock Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great food! The sushi is presented so nicely and it always tastes amazing and fresh! I highly, highly recommend anyone that loves Thai food &/or sushi, to come here.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. The sushi was good and the drink specials were great for happy hour. The waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu and very attentive. We will definitely go back :)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

A simple request was declined by a man who identified himself as the owner. Even though I had ordered it the same exact way at least 4x times in the past without incident. Then one day, the owner says his restaurant had never served it that way, that I was mistaken, & if I wanted it that way, I could go elsewhere. The same waiter I had for all the other times, including this last time, agreed with me. Said he couldn’t believe his boss. If a restaurant can’t accommodate a simple request then where is the customer service? It’s not like I was asking him to serve something not on the menu, or serve it in an unsafe manner. Want to know what the request was? It was to please cut the sushi in half…you know, so the pieces would be easier to eat instead of a big ol’ piece. WTH?! Guess I’ll be taking my $$$ elsewhere

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great atmosphere! Nice bar and great selection of sushi! Had good vegetarian options like tempura and California rolls. We also had red dragon rolls that were fantastic! Excellent service!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Was planning on going to my family's favorite place, tamarind... Apparently it's been a while and they were closed on Sunday, so as a plan B we came right back down the road to Heart Rock. I'm glad we chose this place because it was delicious! Everything was very VERY fresh, service was good.. Had sashimi that was amazing and fairly priced, lobster monster roll was large and a great deal, lychee martini was fab, sake was fairly priced and yum, all in all, everything was excellent. We didn't want to leave so we sat at the bar and had more Lychee martinis. ONLY things that threw me off were the layout which was more cafeteria like then a sushi restaurant, the hostess stand completely blocks the dining room with a large wall, and the bar is the entire length of the place and was empty. They are definitely trying and had an idea in mind, but did not execute it properly which is why they aren't as busy as they should be, considering they are in a wealthy family neighborhood. But overall, great food, good service, fair pricing