“Lovely bistro in Lehigh Acres”
Review of Bistro Rudy - CLOSED

Bistro Rudy
Cuisines: European, German
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal at Bistro Rudy tonight. I had cheese spaetzle (yummy!). My spouse had tomato basil soup and Hungarian schnitzel, both of which were excellent. Our friend had the Cordon Bleu which also was excellent. Service was friendly, prompt and professional. The ambiance is almost like being in a lovely private home. Bistro Rudy was a total and pleasant surprise and we will go back frequently.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went to dinner with a group of 10, which we had advanced reservations for. One of our waitresses must have been very new. She didn't know that cabernet was a red wine. I started out with a dish of fish soup that was excellent. I picked another appetizer for my entree. It was billed as a salmond spread with an assortment of breads. The assortment of breads was three Ritz crackers and one smaller cracker. My wife speciffically saved room for a serving of Black Forest Torte. It was so stale she couldn't eat it. Several of the guests had a breaded pork entree which they enjoyed. At the end of the meal the waitress informed us that their credit card machine wasn't working and we would have to pay cash. We had to really scramble to come up with the cash.

3  Thank OrionTacco
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Large open dining room on second floor. Pleasant atmosphere and gracious service. Our food was very good; the potato pancakes were excellent! Portions were generous......no room for the desserts which looked amazing! We would go again.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food is authentic, chef quality. The site is quite nice. The prices are fair and overall I doubt you could find a better place to dine as this in Lehigh Acres. Our only problem was a new waitress that obviously had trouble with english and has never been a witress before. She meant well but we suffered from her lack of skills and training.

1  Thank IAMAPI
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food was so good you couldnt tell the diffrence between one in geramny or Bistro Rudy here.
I also like the atmosphere it was very calm and it felt easy to talk and joke around :). You should try its really the best place to go if you want some good authentic food.