“Low frills, friendly service”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lehigh Acres
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a low frill hotel with great service. The best part other than a clean room is the service by the staff, especially the desk clerk who is friendly, and funny. I saw him helping people with luggage in addition to checking people in and and out and he was always available to help with any questions I had.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Let me start by thanking you for staying at Microtel Inn & Suites of Lehigh Florida.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (239)369-2121.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
NEW CITY
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Convenient location for our purposes. Personnel were accommodating and friendly. One person was doing the jobs of two or more (desk, touchup painting, cleaning the lobby, cleaning the outside entrance areas, etc.). Our room was quite small and the hotel does not have king sized beds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The front desk staff and house keeping staff .where great. They need help in the management department.and maintenance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 3, 2012

went to check in was given a room, when i got to the room it was dirty, bed wasn't made, trash all over room. then they gave me another room. But not knowing when they did they went to charge me for a second room, so as i always do i only bring enough cash on my card for my room and a set amount for my night on the town, well when i went to pay for my night out that night I card was turned down so I checked the bank and there was to holds on it. from this hotel which caused my card to be declined. very embarrassing let alone my friend had to cover my night out, til I could solve the problem. very un cool, and very unhappy with this hotel....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Kevin B:

Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you.

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests’ expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you a 20% discount during your next stay.

When calling to make your reservation please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me directly at (239)369-2121

Reviewed September 4, 2012

First the restaurant and bar has closed which is the reason we stay there. Very nice bar. The nasty stains on the rugs are still there. The wifi is a joke. they have one but these is always kids on the computer playing video they need a policy of no children at the computer and no video games business use only. I went down to the lobby at 10:30 at night and there were at least 12 children in the lobby screaming and annoying people and the computer was tied up with children playing video games. The staff did nothing.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests’ expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you a 25% discount during your next stay.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We needed to be in Lehigh for a family reunion. Bad reviews we were nervous but once we arrived was so surprised to see this wonderful hotel, carpets looked good, a few spots looked like bleach. Check it out for yourself, you will be surprised also. Staff really makes you feel like family, this was the best part!

• Stayed: July 2012
Microtel M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehigh Acres
Comfort Inn Fort Myers
Comfort Inn Fort Myers
#39 of 59 in Fort Myers
WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh? Share your experiences!