“Japanese Grill”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leesburg, Florida
“Japanese Grill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

When you arrive, you are seated with enough people to fill up the spots around the grill. The price of the food at dinner includes veggies, rice, noodles, meat, salad, soup, and hot tea. Their "Special" includes shrimp, beef, and chicken, all for the low price of under $13.00. Believe me, if you can eat all the food they give you, it's a surprise. Everyone leave with doggy bags.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SunnyFlorida23

Leesburg, Florida
“Want your chothes to smell of grease?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The meat was overcooked, there were few vegetables, and all was soaked in grease. We left with our clothes smelling of grease--ugh! Tabletop cooking is interesting, but here is not the place to experience it.

Visited May 2013
Farragut, Tennessee
“Great food at a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

You get a lot of food for $9 and the chef was entertaining too! This was my first restaurant where they make the food right in front of you and would go back if asked. We had no problems with the service as indicated in other reviews.

• Visited June 2013
“How in the world do they stay in business?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there for my birthday (Aug 1,2013), the food was horrible, the chef was awful, the service lacking, and the owner her usual rotten rude self. I went later so I could take my handicapped mother and maybe we wouldn't be rushed. Not so. We were totally ignored by the chef who did only half his job and acted like the only people at the table were the 2 people across from us. Boy was he surprised when he got no tip from them, but one from us after I got a hard time from him because I requested him to cut the veggies and meat for my mother small so she could eat it. After a few bites, of course here come the to go boxes, but the couple of bites I did get had gristle in the steak and chicken. It was the worst meal I ever had there and I have been there a number of times, it just seems to get worse every time I go there. To me, their sushi was good, but I've learned not to order it because it takes forever and you are rushed all the way through the meal. I stillmanaged to spend over $60 for 3 of us. It wasn't worth it. I also got an upset stomach and diarrhea later on that night, although I don't know if it was from the meal or my Publix cake, but I have never been sick from a Publix cake before. I will never go back, I can spend $60 in Lady Lake or Mt Dora and get better food, excellent service, and be appreciated by management esp. In Mt Dora. If I could give Osaka no stars and less than 1 I would.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Despicable service. They should be ashamed of themselves.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

The service that I received today from the owner was absolutely horrendous. After I asked for extra sauce, she rudely informed me that they charge for them now. Even though they don't charge for extras when you dine in. I had no problem with paying the whopping extra 50 cents, but I asked her when they started going that because they've never done that before. She told me that "Whenever I'm here, we do it. What you don't want it? Fine, I'll take it back." I told her she was rude, and that she obviously didn't value my business or her customers. After arguing with me, and insisting on taking the food back, I decided she could keep her greasy rice and sad California roll. I've gotten sick almost every time I've eaten there before, but this was the icing on the cake. Ask anyone in Leesburg how her service is and you'll hear the same thing. It's a shock she's still in business and hasn't chased everyone else away. Unbelievable.

• Visited July 2013