“Despicable service. They should be ashamed of themselves.”
Review of Osaka Steak House

Osaka Steak House
Ranked #52 of 131 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Despicable service. They should be ashamed of themselves.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The service that I received today from the owner was absolutely horrendous. After I asked for extra sauce, she rudely informed me that they charge for them now. Even though they don't charge for extras when you dine in. I had no problem with paying the whopping extra 50 cents, but I asked her when they started going that because they've never done that before. She told me that "Whenever I'm here, we do it. What you don't want it? Fine, I'll take it back." I told her she was rude, and that she obviously didn't value my business or her customers. After arguing with me, and insisting on taking the food back, I decided she could keep her greasy rice and sad California roll. I've gotten sick almost every time I've eaten there before, but this was the icing on the cake. Ask anyone in Leesburg how her service is and you'll hear the same thing. It's a shock she's still in business and hasn't chased everyone else away. Unbelievable.

• Visited July 2013

Tavares, Florida
“Great sauce, established restaurant”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant has been here since before I moved to Florida in '98. Last week we got carry out from Osaka's for the first time in over a year (we have moved farther away). The food is just as I remember it. Heaping amounts of rice and vegetables. I've always felt like they could put in a little more meat than what they do, and their steak isn't necessarily the highest quality, but I do think their meat has good flavor/seasoning. What keeps us coming back after all these years is their white sauce. We absolutely love it. Definitely worth giving a try.

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“My favorite place in Leesburg!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I live this place. It is very tasty and the portions are huge. The hibachi show is cute and if you don't like hibachi, they have plenty of other choices (sushi and plates).
The place was renovated some to give it a cleaner and more uptodate look!

• Visited April 2013
Leesburg
“Dinner and a show”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We have dined at Osaka several times and always enjoy it. The chef puts on a cute culinary show as he prepares the food at your table. They have a good selection and with the sides, salad and soup, you usually end up taking some home. The food is a good combination with rice, noodles, entree, soup and salad. Service was a little slow but overall we would recommend trying this restaurant.

Central Florida
“A Leesburg Staple”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've read negative reviews on this place, but we've been going there for the past 10 years and have never had a problem once. I could make myself sick from eating too much of the fried rice, and if you want good steak, spring for the filet. The steak that comes with the chicken is more of a sirloin. Can't speak for the sushi, as I don't eat it, but the hibachi food has always been good for us!

1 Thank GatorGirl417