“Great food and service”
Review of Habaneros 3 Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Habaneros 3 Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Excellent food, margarita's and sangria. Service was excellent, Gloria was our server, however we had other servers check on us as well. The server's seemed to work together and help each other out. We saw other tables getting table side quacomole, seemed like a large portion for just the 2 of us, we went with the queso cheese , yum!!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My husband and I were out-of-towners looking for somewhere to eat. The pale we wanted was closed, so we ended up here. It was by far the best dining experience we had in the Leesburg area. Nice environment, friendly staff, and the food was excellent, without breaking the bank. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

pleasant service, good food, lunch specials at good prices. My chicken fajita burrito was so good I would go back just to order it again. With sides of refried beans and rice it would have been plenty for a dinner meal

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food was delicious, and ultra fast. Not cheap, but fairly priced. Only reason 4 stars instead of 5, was the dessert was outta box, and still slightly frozen. But great meal.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

After several dinner visits to this restaurant I am pleased to share my experience: The facility is easily accessed as it is located in the parking lot of Lake Square Mall. Plenty of parking available. The building is a stand-alone facility and has plenty of room. It is nicely decorated in authentic Mexican motif. The service was very quick and friendly. Seating and menus were provided immediately. After placing our order we were provided with very tasty Chips and nicely spicy Salsa dip. The entree's were served quickly and correctly. The food was good but nothing exceptional. Cost was a bit higher then average for this type of fare but not unreasonable. We would return again because of the easy access and usually not crowded.