“Wonderful food and staff...great dining experience...”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 137 Restaurants in Leesburg
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Vast improvement... Large portions. I had the seafood lasagna, served piping hot, rich and delicious. My husband had Ziti D'Napoli which he said was awesome, however wouldn't share. Our friends had traditional spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. And the bonus that all entrees now include choice of soup or salad with it. Bread was hot, soft and great. We had a slice of homemade Wild-berry cheesecake, that Karen, a server there makes, little pricey but oh so worth it. Some cosmetic changes done. New booths, blinds and lighting. We asked and it is the same owner. Our server, Michelle, was fantastic. Polite,friendly and on the ball. The staff works as a team with smiles on their faces and laughing with each other. Just an overall great night out. If you haven't been in recently due to when ownership changed a few years back, give it another try. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves again. Great job!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Love Italian food! They have a rich, robust sauce that goes well with everything. Meatballs are huge and tasty. They serve hot meals as well as pizzas and sandwiches. Would go there anytime! Friendly help also.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This restaurant is in a strip mall that was once very busy, but now has many closed stores, so the place does not come to mind when one is thinking about a nice night out. We have lived in Leesburg for 25 years so have seen crowds waiting for a table and then the lean years when it was under new ownership. This side of town has very little to offer for diners, so we eventually gave Naples another try. All four of us were pleasantly suprised. You can tell the food is good when a rambunctious table suddenly becomes very quiet while eating. All meals came with unlimited garlic rolls and a very nice side salad. One of our party had the greek salald that was enormous and had a nice assortment of cold cuts and cheeses. My DH had the sample platter which he said was deliicious as each item had an individual taste. I had the much maligned Italian sausage and pasta and, by golly, it was good. Last meal smples was the eggplant and spaghetti which got smiles from my friend (who is notorious for her sour reviews!) Our server was fast and very pleasant and we all thought the prices reasonable. We sincerely hope that Naples gets back to its glory days.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great place, good food and friendly staff. Great menu choices and food is well prepared to your taste. Great parking and easy in and out of the lot.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I stopped in a Naples for dinner yesterday as we had forgotten why we had stopped comming. It didn't take long to remember. My husband ordered the Spegetti with Sausage. It was a bland spegetti sauce. The sausage lacked much seasoning and had obviously been microwaved. You could tell as one end was so hard you could not cut or eat it.
I ordered the Gnocchi Gamberoni, the potato gnocchi were tastless and did not have the correct texture, the shrimp were ok, the alfrado sauce was also tastless plus it had spinach in it which it did not say on the menu and is not my favorite vegetable. I did not eat the gnocchi in alfrado sauce after tasting it. The waitress asked me how I liked it and I let her know it was not very good. She offer to bring me something else and I ordered the Crunchy Eggplant Fries. They were crunchy but they were also greese soaked, the egglplant was mush inside and again tasteless except for an occassional bitter flavor. This time we will remember and not return. The service was excellent and having owned a restaurant myself in the past I would hire the waitress any day. The decore is tired and my booth seat was torn.

2  Thank Gail B