“Good Italian Food”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The service is usually good and the food is plentiful and usually good.mIt a nice neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

I've been going to Naples for 10 years now and in the earlier times everyday for lunch. The reason I've been so loyal is the workers making me feel like family then the quality and very affordable food. With management changes in the past 2 years things have gotten worse with the quality of food going down and the prices up. Also they have a turnover in staff which takes away from the family setting.

A couple of months ago the chicken that is breaded tasted rancid. This was a first in the 10 years I have eaten this. I ordered it again the next tme and same thing. I was told that the got a new distributor. There went my favorite thing to get. I moved onto the Baked Ziti which I dont like nearly as much.

Last night I used a groupon which made me think wow I'm going to live it up with $20. I did not take into account Im used to lunch prices. When ordering I saw the high prices which deflated my balloon. I went to the back page with lunch prices and in the past they honored lunch prices and portions anytime. The waitress did quote me $10 for ziti and meatballs which took my half of the $20 up. No drink,appetizer, or desert :(. My friend lived it up getting everything under the sun including soda, beer, and desert. I alloted $10 of it to her. When the bill came the ziti and meatballs were $15.50. The portion was a lunch size and did not taste all that great. So I choked down my meal with no drink never offered water, did not eat bread since no drink. With tax and sucker me a tip my portion itself came to $20. So my $10 for the groupon plus another $10 out of pocket became and outrageous expensive no frills beyond belief meal. When questioning the waitress which took forever she acted like why would I give you a lunch price even though it was quoted.

This evening was so awful I think it may have done me in.....of course I bought 2 groupons so I will use my last one during lunch and that should be it. I will miss Zack who is always a staple at Napples but they have cut his hours so much he's not there that much anyhow.

Time for me to find a new lucky Leesburg restauraunt that will get my frequent buisness.

1  Thank cruiseaholichenry
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Always a go-to place for good pizza. Sometimes their other Italian dishes are hit-or-miss. They have been "watery" at times, which I hate. But go for the pizza!

1  Thank GatorGirl417
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We stopped here on a recommendation of a state park employee. I hadthe baked spaghetti ($9.00) and my husband had the fettuccine alfredo ($10.00). The food came to the table very hot and was good. There are many items on their menu: pizza, salads, appetizers, seafood, their specialities, traditional ITalian dishes, gnocchi, ravioli, torettini, baked dishes, subs, hot subs,dessert. There is also a lunch menu. Very clean bathrooms.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

Italian food in Leesburg Florida is alive and well. Red sauce and bread sticks are a staple of this place. Zack and his crew go the extra mile to serve and the meatballs are a surefire hunger pain cure. The chicken Cesar is the best of the salads. Dinner or Lunch you should not be dissapointed if you are in a pasta mood.