“Good Italian food”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 141 Restaurants in Leesburg
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Reviewed May 24, 2011

We stopped here on a recommendation of a state park employee. I hadthe baked spaghetti ($9.00) and my husband had the fettuccine alfredo ($10.00). The food came to the table very hot and was good. There are many items on their menu: pizza, salads, appetizers, seafood, their specialities, traditional ITalian dishes, gnocchi, ravioli, torettini, baked dishes, subs, hot subs,dessert. There is also a lunch menu. Very clean bathrooms.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

Italian food in Leesburg Florida is alive and well. Red sauce and bread sticks are a staple of this place. Zack and his crew go the extra mile to serve and the meatballs are a surefire hunger pain cure. The chicken Cesar is the best of the salads. Dinner or Lunch you should not be dissapointed if you are in a pasta mood.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

Yes there are some new faces at Naples, but we still love the food

Reviewed December 8, 2010

This was once totally wonderful. We ate there three or four times a week. Then they sold it. The new owners almost immediately began to cut quality - now its just awful ! The sauces have a distinct catsup taste, portions are smaller and they seem to have found the ultimate waitress from hell (Perhaps shes the hostess - perhaps one of the owners). Not a pleasant person. The old fans who kept the place overfilled at all hours and gone now - pick a seat - most are unfilled. Do yourself a favor - stay away from this bad excuse for Italian food.

3  Thank ballybofy
Reviewed July 2, 2009

My family looked for Italian and found it at the Naples Italian Restaurant in Lessburg. My son loved his pizza (and he is particular), and my wife and I enjoyed our pasta plates. Service was great and my ice tea was alway full (as were the other drinks on the table). Would definately return when I am in Leesburg again.