“Love This Place”

Dining options: Reservations
Redmond, WA
“Love This Place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my favorite place to go when I am in that area shopping. In fact, we are heading out there for a late lunch right after I finish this review. Great service! Great food with a wonderful salad bar (which is the main reason we go there). The price is very good for the quality and today we have a coupon to use which makes it doubly nice. The only thing we don't care about is that they have so many good sounding things we'd like to try but they are too spicy for us. You can't go wrong with eating here.

Visited October 2013

Tavares, Florida
“Not the best”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We went here with some family. It wasn't the greatest. Our food took a very long time to come out. I ordered a steak medium rare, it came out medium well. I sent it back and it came back out medium. This whole thing took so long that I just went ahead and ate it so as not to hold up everyone. But I will not be going back there anytime soon.

Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“So-so”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Typical family fare. Good salad bar, but our server came to our table 8 times(my 8 yr old granddaughter counted);seemed like a lot more. Food bland, service very good, but overzealous-I guess that's better than inattentive.

Visited August 2013
Mount Dora, Florida
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After reading some of the reviews for this restaurant, I can't help but wonder if we're reviewing the same restaurant. My husband and I have been visiting and enjoying this Ruby Tuesday's for years and have never had anything but a great experience. When I've ordered the crabcake dinner (one of my favorites), I can taste the plentiful and fresh crab in it. Everything we have ordered - fish, steak, and chicken - is good. I often order seltzer with lime as my drink and, unlike other restaurants that charge even for that, Ruby Tuesday doesn't. Their alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are well-made, also. We've never had or even seen a bad server. The entire staff is friendly and efficient. Ruby Tuesday is one of our favorites.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laura C
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Great service, less than adequate food”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our server could not have been better, unfortunately for her the food that was served was less than good. I ordered the "PRIME cheeseburger, only to be given a greyish flat tasteless patty that lacked flavor, or "PRIME" anything, and it was to have onions on the top and didn't they probably should read their own menu to see what is to be on top of their burger! The onion rings were not handcrafted-straight out of a plastic bag or box. My husband ordered "crabcake dinner" are you serious? This is also frozen nasty garbage all filler and to charge $14.99 for this? (but I must say our wonderful waitress, upon discovering that he couldn't eat it, did have it taken off the bill even though we didn't request that. The one and only thing that was good was the mac n cheese. We will never go back which is why we didn't bother to ask for the bill to be adjusted. Horrible food, great service. Stay at home for a "PRIME" burger, go take a lesson from 5 guys...........next time I will drive there for my burger!

• Visited June 2013