“So-so”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Typical family fare. Good salad bar, but our server came to our table 8 times(my 8 yr old granddaughter counted);seemed like a lot more. Food bland, service very good, but overzealous-I guess that's better than inattentive.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

After reading some of the reviews for this restaurant, I can't help but wonder if we're reviewing the same restaurant. My husband and I have been visiting and enjoying this Ruby Tuesday's for years and have never had anything but a great experience. When I've ordered the crabcake dinner (one of my favorites), I can taste the plentiful and fresh crab in it. Everything we have ordered - fish, steak, and chicken - is good. I often order seltzer with lime as my drink and, unlike other restaurants that charge even for that, Ruby Tuesday doesn't. Their alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are well-made, also. We've never had or even seen a bad server. The entire staff is friendly and efficient. Ruby Tuesday is one of our favorites.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our server could not have been better, unfortunately for her the food that was served was less than good. I ordered the "PRIME cheeseburger, only to be given a greyish flat tasteless patty that lacked flavor, or "PRIME" anything, and it was to have onions on the top and didn't they probably should read their own menu to see what is to be on top of their burger! The onion rings were not handcrafted-straight out of a plastic bag or box. My husband ordered "crabcake dinner" are you serious? This is also frozen nasty garbage all filler and to charge $14.99 for this? (but I must say our wonderful waitress, upon discovering that he couldn't eat it, did have it taken off the bill even though we didn't request that. The one and only thing that was good was the mac n cheese. We will never go back which is why we didn't bother to ask for the bill to be adjusted. Horrible food, great service. Stay at home for a "PRIME" burger, go take a lesson from 5 guys...........next time I will drive there for my burger!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went after lunch thought service would be fast and friendly. There empty tables it was not busy. My waitress was so slow and lazy. Never asked how the food was or if we needed refills on drinks. She was not friendly and didn't apologize for her slow and lazy service. There was another waiter and he was refilling drinks and checking her tables. She was gone a long time,all of her tables had empty glasses and no food was coming out. She was a complete idiot. Hope she fired herself. She had a long blonde ponytail. Hope no one gets her again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to ruby Tuesdays the host at the front was not friendly at all got my name wrong and when the waitress got our drinks and brought them back to the table one glass broke and drink went all over us and she just ran away did not say sorry or any thing of that nature we had to clean the spill up , the food was mediocre at this ruby Tuesdays I've eaten at many of these places and had great service but not like this I would not be going back here anytime soon