“Ruby Tuesdays on Rt 441 Leesburg.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #18 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Easy to get to location with plenty parking.available. A recent menu change has really improved the fare available and the salad Bar is excellent.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I visit here every time I am in Leesburg due to the convenient location next door to the Hampton Inn. Often, I will eat the salad bar while drinking a few beers in the bar. The food has always been good. The bartenders are friendly, as are the hosts and servers.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I went to this restaurant a month back. I was glad that they included the salad bar as an option with my entree. That way I could snack on healthy veggies while waiting on my baked chicken dish. It was all very good and the waitress was very attentive and kept our drinks topped off.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

This was a great option while on the road. Food was fresh and healthful. Loved the salad bar and the vegetable trio; I chose roasted spaghetti squash, broccoli, and roasted asparagus. Didn't have to worry about smelling grease on my clothes the rest of the day! Would recommend stopping at this or any other Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Had dinner here on a busy Saturday night while staying overnight at the Hampton Inn next door. Estimated ait time was 25-30 min, which turned out to be correct. Very friendly staff, big menu. Salad bar can be included with most meals for a few bucks extra, which is a good deal, espeically if you are hungry after waiting, as you can have the salad bar as soon as you order!