“great deal”

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“great deal”
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I have read the other reviews on this site and my stay was not like them at all. The service was fabulous and my room was very clean. After check-in I realized I was on a ground floor room. I don't like this at any hotel and requested a change. They were exceptionally friendly and put me in a very nice room. They had to do all the paperwork again and smiled the entire time. Every morning they asked how my evening was and wished me a nice day.

• Liked — The staff
  • Disliked — breakfast
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank mard3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
newjersey
Reviewed March 1, 2007

Room was dirty. First night, I made them change the bedding because the sheets were torn and the blanket was stained. Sheets were only fit to be used as cleaning rags.
Walked around the room in white socks one night that became black after about one hour. Kept my shoes on after that.
Phone system never worked right during the entire stay. Could not place an 800 number call using the hotel phone. When I complained, I was told they were aware of the problem but counldn't get the phone company out to fix the problem.
Would never stay at this location again.

• Liked — convenient location for purpose of trip
  • Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank sambucca45
the nooga
Reviewed January 17, 2007

Room was dirty. I had to clean the bathroom before using it. The "Continental Breakfast" consisted of a package of Little Debbie-style donuts. I'll never stay at a Days Inn again

Stayed January 2007
1 Thank jlh211
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed March 8, 2006

Bed tilted so your head was lower than your feet. Real problem was trying to sleep. Next door had their tv on all nite. Thin walls. I complained to office at 3 in the morning. Nothing was done. I complained at desk in morning. They said they would put a note in the guy's room. That afternoon we decided we wanted to change rooms. They told us too late. That nite we figured the guy would have tv low. Nope! A little after 3 I called office. They said they would tell him to turn tv down. I said no, it has to be off. Nothing happened. I called back and they said he was only going to have it on a little while longer. I said I'm not paying for the room if he doesn't turn it off. Nothing happened. Went to office in morning totally exhausted. TV was still going at 6 in the morning (same with nite before). They wanted to take $10 off the room price. I said no. Either I don't pay for the room or they can call the police because I contracted for a room to sleep in and it wasn't provided. They gave me the room free. We moved on to Sleep Inn - Much, much better!!

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank Carol329
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2006

Cigarette butts and dog doo on the steps, walkways. Discarded clothing in parking lot. All night parties in adjoining rooms, making noise.
Asked for non smoking room, and room smelled terribly of smoke.
Carpets stained, paint peeling on walls.
I would never, ever stay there, or any other Days Inn again.

• Stayed January 2006
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
Days Inn Wildwood I-75
#2 of 5 in Wildwood
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!