All reviews waffles car wash room was clean visiting family great price cookies complimentary breakfast joyce gravy hr vanity hairdryer
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a bike event and paid $300. Our brother in law paid $200 for the same nights. We inquired and the front desk wouldn't adjust the price.

Also, the place looks extremely worn down. The room conditions were very rough for $300 a night. The light fixture was missing a shade and the rest of the pictures will show what our experience was like. The cleanliness, we had to have housekeeping come in the first night. There were bobbypins behind the door and hair in the tub. The shower head was in serious need of some limeaway. The bathroom light was broken. There was no key in the safe. Plus, the icing on the cake, there was blood on the sheets.

I would not recommend this hotel and will go across the street next year.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Quality Inn at Leesburg was sufficient for our needs. The Bathrooms are small, and the sink was VERY low. It was sufficient. Hallways were cleaner than other Quality Inns I have been to. Beds were comfortable, there was a refrigerator in the room which is a plus. The outdoor pool is right out front and along a busy street, so not a quiet place to relax. Cookies in the evening were a nice treat to come back to. No fitness room at this Quality Inn...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Older hotel but clean inside and outside. Breakfast area quite small but adequate for a quick breakfast. Front desk very pleasant and friendly. only short drive up to Mt Dora. Room rates average for accommodations

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I booked this hotel October 20, 2016. I requested a non-smoking room and was told the entire hotel was non-smoking, upon entering the room the smoke over took me due to my health conditions so I immediately went down stairs and complained to the manager. I requested to be move he told me he was completing booked I explained the situation to him and he attempted to get me a room across the street at $40 plus dollars more than I have paid. The sheets, pillow cases, blanket, spread had stains, human hair and god knows what else. I requested clean bed linen and was give only a bottom sheet around 12:00 midnight. The place should shut down by the local health department in my opinion.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel. The staff is a reflection of the company.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ppickens3
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff is great,location great,Hotel needs a major overhaul!!!! Bathroom was moldy. Hallway carpet was disgusting with stains. The staff was great and the location was very convenient for our trip. Please update the hotel Quality Inn!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family