“Love it”

Ichiban Chinese & Japanese Buffet
Ranked #9 of 141 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

So much food to choose from. Great variety of food. Get there early as this place is popular and there can be a line. Chinese, HIBACHI, sushi, fish, meats, pizza and nice desserts and ice cream.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

everything was fresh, with many tables of food from which to choose. They had sushi, a hibachi grill, ice cream, everything! and everything any of our party had was excellent.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Sushi and Chinese galore fills the buffet line. Get there early in evening as the line goes out the door.

1  Thank savedade
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I usually don't care much for Chinese food where the eggwhite & cornstarch coatings are so very tough, but this place surprised me, I could actually cut through this with my fork. General Tso's chicken had some heat to it (good). Many of the chicken items were surprisingly made with white meat. Stuffed mushrooms were yummy. I didn't try the cook to order section (Mongolian grill), but looked at it...they only had two sauces to add to your dishes, and one's I've been to in the past has had several with varying degrees of spiciness, and some even offer "recipes" ie: 1 ladle of this, 3 ladles of another = medium hot garlic, etc...I hope management reads this and makes some adjustments in this area. I will return, because the food was decently priced and good...not fantastic, mind you...just better than the other Chinese places in the area. Oh, and I must add the 2 employees working my section where I sat were beyond excellent. They also have a menu you can order from, if you don't want to do the buffet.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been here twice now and the food is plentiful, hot and just amazing. You cannot beat the price and if you leave hungry it is your fault. The waitress are immensely polite.

1  Thank Chris L