“Never going back there again!~ BAD REAL BAD.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I could of went to MCDonalds to sick, these people need a lesson or two in food handeling as well as there service there was absolutly horrible, waited for food almost an hour, and when it hit the table it was cold, not only did I complain to corporate, but I got no response at all, there fore we just don't go back to places that don't know anything about customer relations. 8 Thumbs down for this one.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I love the food and the store is always fun to shop in. We never leave there unhappy

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have never had a bad meal at any Cracker Barrell I have ever visited. Seems like the whole chain must use the same format. The gift shop always has great ideas and their seasonal sales are AWESOME!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Food was better than the average Cracker Barrel. Server was new and a little slow.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

breakfast is great! I like the fried catfish on Fridays for dinner!