“Tired and Hungry”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Food was better than the average Cracker Barrel. Server was new and a little slow.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

breakfast is great! I like the fried catfish on Fridays for dinner!

Reviewed December 14, 2011

My husband and I will go to Cracker Barrel every now and again, mostly for breakfast. They have the best biscuits! Their chicken and dumplings are good too! Love the unique gifts that they carry along with the wonderful candy.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

They did have quaint little memorabilia around the place or I would have given it 2 stars. The food was okay but nothing to write home about. I mean food that taste like cardboard only goes so far on my list of tasty morsels. hahaaha Guess it's okay to take the family for breakfast. We had pancakes and eggs. The coffee was enough to rot my insides which is way too strong for my liking.

Reviewed September 22, 2008

They always have great food.