“another great outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a pleasant meal. Chopped salad hot bread and outback special cooked just right. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We went to Outback to celebrate our anniversary...decided on local due to holiday and local construction. Server was great and food was good. I would recommend.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice in the last 4-5 months. Both were terrific in terms of service and food quality. We recommend calling ahead (at least 30 minutes) to avoid a wait between 5PM and 8PM.

Baby backs fall off the bone, very tender and juicy.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I love Outback, and in the past I've loves the Leesburg Outback. I've been there many times and enjoyed great food. A few times there were issues with the food and the managers quickly fixed the problems.
Recently, however, things have gone downhill. The past six times I've ordered curb side take-away I've had problems. 1st- I ordered grilled chicken and got grilled cheese. 2nd- I preferred a salad with no croutons and cheese and got croutons and cheese. (This same thing happened on trips 3,4, and 5). Trips #4 and #5 my hearts of hold mahi had no hearts of gold or sauce. Trip #6, my $20.99 medium rare riveter was cooked well done and I couldn't even chew it.

Overall... I'm a very dissatisfied customer. It breaks my heart because Outback is supposed to be the best Leesburg Restaurant to go get some decent healthy meal choices.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have always had a good experience in the Leesburg FL restaurant until this last time. I could not believe the dirt on the blinds and the window sills. Talk about an appetite depressant. This restaurant is in sad shape in the cleanliness department. I am surprised they have not been reported before now. I have taken pictures below.
There is no excuse for this sort of thing. Do not know who is responsible for doing the cleaning but they would not have a job if I was the manager.