“Wait staff lacks knowledge of the menu....”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Eating out of town with allergies is often a challenge. When I told the waiter that I had dairy and soy allergies he offered me the gluten free menu. I explained what gluten free meant and suggested he may need to go to the kitchen to find out what contains dairy or soy. The meal I had was VERY plain, an unseasoned (at all) steak and steamed broccoli was all that either they had to offer or all he could suggest.

1  Thank Jane3505

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Some Outback steakhouses have long lines of people waiting to get in, but this one was moderately busy on our visit. As a result, it was easy to be seated promptly.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ordered the 16 ounce Outback Steak, which did NOT disappoint. The crab filled mushroom caps appetizer had a great mushroom taste but I was disappointed that there was no evident crab taste. My wife ordered the spinach and chips, which was a lot of food for an appetizer; I compare it to Applebees (which has more chips and the cheese dip is served hotter). She also ordered the Outback steak, with seasonal vegetables which was well prepared --hot and fresh. Her ice tea was replaced when empty (without asking) which is how it should be, but my 22 ounce beer "special" while a good value, is that really 22 ounces or is the glass itself only 22 ounces? Of course I love a good steak, and will try the other items in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We just left this restaurant because we couldn't even get our drinks after waiting 20 mins. Tim was out server and he just disappeared. Had to go to hostess stand to ask about Tim and our drinks - no luck and we had already ordered. Other people were being served but not us. So cross Tim and this place off your list for service.

1  Thank Floridatravelingduo
Reviewed July 14, 2013

When we entered we were ignored by the 3 girls standing at the hostess station. Made to wait 20 minutes along with several other people even though we could clearly see the place was more than half empty. Plenty of tables available. This restaurant must have terrible management. Turned us off from Outback forever. Waiter was good. Food was okay. Can get much better food and service at other steakhouse restaurants.